Airdrop 3 will go live at 11am UK time on Friday November 10. In this post we will answer the most common questions regarding this airdrop and give you all the information you need to know in order to apply and be accepted into the airdrop.
In this airdrop, there will be a total of 2,500,000 Genesis Coins up for grabs. There are more places available in this round than the two previous airdrops however each participant will be receiving slightly less GEN. That means that a total of 1000 people will be receiving an airdrop of 2500 Genesis Coins each.
A spreadsheet showing all of the addresses will be updated to show the progress of each airdrop. If when you apply there are not 1000 addresses on the spreadsheet, it does not mean that you will definitely receive an airdrop. This is because the spreadsheet is not live as each application gets manually checked. For example, the spreadsheet may only display 200 addresses but the 1000 places may have already been filled. In time all 1000 addresses will be added to the spreadsheet.
Please note that each application will be checked for duplicate, multi accounts and suspicious accounts. We will not distribute an airdrop to anyone who is suspected of foul play.
1) When does the Airdrop Start?
The airdrop starts on Friday November 10. The form will be made available to fill out at 11am GMT on November 10.
Here are a list of times depending on your region:
Central Europe: 12.00
East Coast (USA): 06.00
West Coast (USA): 03.00
2) How many people will get an airdrop?
1000 People will get an airdrop.
3) How many Genesis Coins will each person receive?
Each person will receive 2500 Genesis Coins.
4) I applied for the first and/or second airdrop and received my coins. Can I apply again?
No. You can only apply successfully for one airdrop.
5) I applied for the first and/or second airdrop but I didn’t receive any coins. Can I apply again?
Yes! If you applied before but didn’t receive an airdrop, you can apply again.
6) When will the airdrops be sent out?
Airdrops will start being sent out on a first come, first serve basis as soon as the airdrop goes live.
Please allow until Thursday November 16 for all airdrops to be sent out.
7) How do I know if I was successful?
There will be a spreadsheet that will show all the addresses that have made it into the airdrop.
To view it go here and select the “Airdrop 3” tab at the bottom of the page.
8) I applied but didn’t receive my airdrop
Unfortunately there are only 1000 places available and that means not everyone will be successful. We will do our best to ensure that the form is closed as soon as possible after reaching 1000 applications, however we can not guarantee that everyone will be successful.
Any applications that do not meet the requirements stated in the rules below will be rejected and will not receive an airdrop. If your application form contains the wrong link or invalid links your application will also be rejected.
We will NOT reply to anyone asking where is their airdrop or asking why they didn’t receive any coins even though they applied.
How to Take Part in the Airdrop:
Fill in this form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c9J_AUtMB9eGr1xu3–7qpnIGW8OUrFiddGSJ6tnsOI/
In the form you must include your Bitcointalk or CryptoRoom username, a link to your profile and a link to your twitter account which you have followed us on and retweeted one of our tweets, proving it was you.
1) You are only eligible to take part in one Airdrop phase and one Airdrop phase only. Anyone found applying more than once will not receive any further Genesis Coins. If you are unsuccessful. you are able to apply for a future airdrop. This rule only applies if you received coins already in our airdrop.
2) BitcoinTalk Accounts Must Have Been Created Before October 25 and have at least 5 posts! Any accounts newer than this or with less posts will not be accepted.
3) DO NOT post your Ethereum Address as a reply. It is against the rules and you will not receive your airdrop!
4) You must join our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw
5) You must follow us on twitter and ‘retweet’ at least 1 post from the Genesis handle. https://twitter.com/thegenesiscoin
6) You must put your ETH Public address in the ‘location’ field of your Bitcointalk or Cryptoroom profile page. This address must match the address you submit in the airdrop form. You can do this by clicking on “Profile” when logged into your account, navigate to “Forum Profile Information” in the sidebar. You will then see the Location field where you can place you public Ether address.
APPLY for Airdrop here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c9J_AUtMB9eGr1xu3–7qpnIGW8OUrFiddGSJ6tnsOI/
Follow the progress of the Airdrop and see if you were successful by checking here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I